Here’s what you need to know — please read closely as the rules have changed as of October 8th, 2012.
1. I only accept romance novels that feature interracial couples (threesomes, foursomes, same-sex included) and HEAs. I happily welcome any romance novel that fits this description, but please make sure your submission is a romance novel and NOT women’s fiction. Though I occasionally read women’s fiction for my own personal enjoyment, this blog is dedicated to the romance genre.
2. I do not accept romance novels over 60,000 words by debut writers. If this is your first novel and it is over 60,000 words, I will not read it.
3. To submit your work for review, please send me the name of your book. I will read the sample pages and then buy it if I wish to review it. Please do not send me copies of your book unless it has not been published yet or isn’t available on Amazon. If this is the case, send your book as a mobi or epub file to theodorawrites at gmail dot com.
4. Submitting your book does not guarantee a review.
5. My reading your book will not guarantee a good review. I will always give my honest opinion
6. All reviews above a C+ will also be posted on Amazon and GoodReads.
Let me know if you have any questions at theodorawrites at gmail dot com.